Posted 9 days ago
Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
||Obstetrics and Gynecology
||Los Angeles, CA
Obstetrics and Gynecology Opportunity
Los Angeles, CA
$325,000+ with Low Volumes
Look no further! This well-established, not-for-profit, award-winning hospital recognized by HealthGrades is seeking an OBGYN for this established clinic serving the community for over 65 years. This turn-key operation allows for an immediate patient panel but with room to grow your practice as well.
• Not-for-profit, 224-bed acute-care facility
• Recognized by HealthGrades, that identifies hospitals in the top 5 percent in the nation, as a “Distinguished Hospital” demonstrating their quality care in the community it serves
• Monday-Friday practice with great work life balance
• Income Guarantee with 3-year forgiveness
• Patient relationships/quality is imperative – 15-20 patients per day max
• Our clinic is less than 2 miles from hospital with established patients – build a full panel within a year
• Blocked OR time for GYN procedures
• Hospital Maternity ward is undergoing a major remodel and opening up a Level II NICU in June 2016
• In addition the hospital itself is remodeling and expanding!
• If you speak Spanish and/or Chinese, it’s a plus
• Sign-on bonus of $10,000 and Relocation up to $10,000
California Dreaming? Practice where others come to vacation! Southern California offers you the opportunity to be at the beach one day and snow skiing the next!
• Live in the heart of Los Angeles or an adjoining suburb
• Enjoy outdoor activities from sand to mountains and night life to suit all lifestyles
• Immediate access to performing arts, fine dining and several international airports
• Professional hockey, basketball, baseball and PAC -12 collegiate sports
• Close to Hollywood, Pasadena, Long Beach, Downtown Los Angeles and Culver City
• Close to USC, UCLA, University of California Irvine and many more higher education institutions
• Year round sunshine and an average temperature of 77 degrees
To be considered for this Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: OBG 5832069
For more OBGYN job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!