Level 4 Epilepsy Center
Academic Pediatric Epileptology
Fidelis Partners, one of the nation’s fastest growing physician placement firms invites you to explore this opportunity for a Pediatric Epileptologist with a passion for academics. Join a diverse faculty that is committed to providing the highest level of care and staying at the forefront of their field through progressive research. This opportunity will provide you an unparalleled opportunity to advance your career in academic medicine and allow you to live in one of the most vibrant cities the region has to offer.
- Join a fast-growing, well respected Neurology team with over 40 faculty members
- Opportunity for Associate Professorship or higher
- Level 4 Epilepsy Center with an 8 bed Epilepsy Monitoring Unit and 4 beds dedicated to children
- Ideal for candidates with experience in epilepsy surgery
- Employee’s children receive free undergraduate tuition to the University
- 33 days of paid vacation/sick time per year
- Additional time allotted for CME; currently department offers an annual stipend of $4,000 for books, journals, CME travel, licenses, and dues
Located in the heart of Oklahoma, this capital city has a metropolitan population of nearly 1.5 million people. Vibrant and inexpensive with a cost-of-living index among the lowest in the U.S. For several years, it has undergone a billion-dollar renaissance with improvements across nearly every sector and is home to an exciting entertainment district, ballet, theater, philharmonic, major concerts and festivals, major college athletics, professional soccer, triple-A baseball and professional basketball.
- Non-stop flights to major US cities including Chicago, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Minneapolis/St. Paul, Atlanta, and Seattle/Tacoma
- Travel + Leisure ranked this city as the #5 Most Friendly City in the US
- Ranked #3 in the 25 Best Cities for Jobs by Glassdoor.com
- Take pleasure in exquisite shopping, dining and cultural activities within the city
To be considered for this Academic Pediatric Epilepsy opportunity, please contact KJ Ellis at (949) 441-1429 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: PDN 3561581
For more Neurology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.