Posted 9 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Outpatient Neurology Physician
$275,000+ Earnings, Loan Repayment, & 4 Day Work-Week
Central New Hampshire
A prestigious and progressive hospital that has become a pillar of the healthcare community, is looking for a Neurology Physician to join their team. This award winning and newly remodeled hospital is looking to bring on a neurologist to help revive a dormant program. Help create the type of program your passionate about.
• $275,000+ earnings with excellent benefits
• 4 day work week outpatient practice
• Academic affiliation with prestigious University hospital
• Loan repayment
• Beautiful renovated facility
• Work with a very supportive and experienced staff
• Visa candidates welcome to apply
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified/Board Eligible with valid medical license
The practice is nestled in the foothills of picturesque mountains along the Connecticut River. Beautiful scenic views are located around every corner. An outdoorsman’s paradise, this location has something for everyone. It’s the ideal New England hometown.
• Enjoy skiing, visiting historical sights, and an abundance of other outdoor activities.
• Excellent academic options, from the university level down to the various public and private schools.
• Choose from an abundance of great value living options. Extremely affordable lake front housing.
• A wide variety of shopping and restaurant options.
• Short drive to some of the North East important cities.
This opportunity is exclusive to Fidelis Partners and is only advertised at www.fidelismp.com and our affiliate partner sites. Please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: N 7002437
For more Family Practice opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!