Employed Neurology Physician Practice
Full Benefits and Student Loan Repayment Available
New Mexico - University Community
Join a growing hospital dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients with passion, knowledge, and purpose. This well-established healthcare system has been recognized on both the state and national levels for their service lines and is committed to ensuring patient satisfaction.
- Employed practice with built-in referral network of over 250 physicians
- Minimal Neurology competition with full-back up specialty support including neurosurgery and interventional radiology
- First year total over $300,000 with production incentive, unlimited earnings potential
- Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision insurance, life and disability insurance, medical malpractice insurance in full with tail coverage, retirement, continuing medical education and a $2500 CME allowance
- Commencement bonus, relocation assistance, and student loan repayment
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
From the mountain views that can be seen from every corner of the city to the cultural heritage that has shaped the region for centuries it is easy to see how the Southwest was given the name “Land of Enchantment”. This growing city remains dedicated to being a unique, family-centered, and diverse community that allows for its many residents to enjoy the relaxed lifestyle of the southwest.
- Enjoy beautiful blue skies, starry nights and over 330 days of sunshine each year
- Homes offer spectacular mountain and Mesa views whether they are located on a golf course or in the River Valley ranging from $250,000-$500,000
- Never a dull moment with art galleries, museums, theaters, and annual festivals – rich in history with a wide range of year-round outdoor activities such as hiking, golf, and tennis
- One of the fastest growing cities in the United States – stable economy based on agriculture, commerce, education, and defense and aerospace technology
- Amenities such as large retail stores, local and national restaurants, and award-winning wineries available and just 45 minutes to an international airport
- Named on Forbes 2014 “Best Places to Retire”
- Large top-tier 4-year university sitting on 900-acres with over 23,000 students enrolled
To be considered for this Neurologist Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: N 3331985
For more Neurology Physician job opportunities visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.