Posted 6 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Neurology Physician - Growing Neurology Group
We are seeking a Board Certified or truly Board Eligible Neurology physician to join a well-respected healthcare system in the Greater Pittsburgh area. This healthcare system has won numerous awards at regional, state and national levels for their service in Cardiac Care, Obstetrics, Neuroscience, as well as Patient Satisfaction.
• Growing group with experienced mid-level support – alternate hospital coverage and outpatient clinic weeks
• EEG and EMG available
• Currently in process for stroke certification with supported TPA program
• Employed hospitalist service for admissions
• Broad range of specialties available for consultation
• Incentives include commencement bonus, relocation assistance, and continuing medical education fees
• Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice with tail coverage, employer matched 401k
• Competitive salary, base salary starting at $270,000 plus productivity and quality bonuses
The greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer the single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting excellent public and private schools.
• Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-45 minute drive to downtown
• ‘#1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
• ‘Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
• ‘Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes Magazine
• Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
• Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented townships
To be considered for this Neurology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: N 222694
For more Neurology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!