Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
• Growing group with experienced mid-level support – alternate hospital coverage and outpatient clinic weeks
• EEG and EMG available
• Currently in the process of stroke certification with supported TPA program
• Employed hospitalist service for admissions
• A broad range of specialties available for consultation
• Incentives include commencement bonus, relocation assistance, and continuing medical education fees
• Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice with tail coverage, employer-matched 401k
• Competitive salary, base salary starting at $270,000 plus productivity and quality bonuses
• Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-45 minute drive to downtown
• ‘#1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
• ‘Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
• ‘Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes Magazine
• Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
• Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented townships
To be considered for this Neurology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com.
Job ID: N 222694
For more Neurology opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (214) 614-5161. All inquiries are considered confidential.