Posted 8 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Southwest Neurology Physician Opportunity
$375,000+ Earning Potential
H1B and J1 Visa Eligible
This mission driven, non-profit organization is seeking a General Neurologist to join their dedicated team of providers. This hospital prides itself on providing compassionate care, great doctor-patient relationships and professionalism for close to 50 years. Physicians in this community enjoy a high earning potential, state-of-the-art facilities and patient volumes that allow them to practice quality medicine.
• Hospital employed with negotiable base salary based on training and experience plus RVU and quality incentive bonuses
• General Neurology opportunity with the ability to develop subspecialty interests
• Flexible schedule - four (4) and five (5) work week options available - YOU CHOOSE!
• 90% outpatient Neurology opportunity with only light shared call responsibilities
• Full benefits including: medical, dental and vision Insurance, life insurance, disability, malpractice (including paid malpractice tail insurance), 403b retirement with matching, 35 days of PTO, CME and CME allowance. Organization will also provide reimbursement for New Mexico license, DEA and CSR.
• J1 eligible and H1B cap exempt. Group will also assist with sponsoring the green card process.
• $30,000 sign-on bonus with up to $10,000 provided in relocation assistance. Residency/Fellowship stipend also available to qualified candidates in final year of training.
• Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Enjoy all that the beautiful Southwest and this vibrant New Mexico community have to offer! Residents delight in a suburban lifestyle with a low cost of living, 330 days of sunshine annually and close proximity to Albuquerque and Lubbock.
• Thriving mid-sized town with big city amenities such as restaurants, big box stores and a local shopping mall
• Outdoor lover’s dream! Unlimited fishing, hiking, biking, and hunting. World-class ski resorts are also just a short drive away.
• Family oriented community with safe neighborhoods, manicured parks, museums, local zoo and excellent public and private schooling options
• Low housing costs with an average cost of $111,000. Community has one of the lowest property tax rates in the U.S. according to tax-rates.org.
• Local airport (direct flights to Dallas Fort-Worth) with an easy drive to international airports
To be considered for this amazing Neurology Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: N 4182124
For more physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!