Neurology – Jackson, Mississippi
Call Schedule of 1:4
$300,000 plus Potential
- Profession: Physician
- MD/DO Degree Required
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician
- Valid Medical License
Join a large health system with a built-in referral network of physicians. This is a turnkey practice that fosters a congenial work environment. Come join an experienced team with unmatched practice flexibility, clinical autonomy, and a superb high quality of life!
- Competitive salary plus wRVU bonuses
- Hospital employed full-time Neurologist
- 1:4 call
- Stroke certified - primary stroke center
- Three months waiting list for patients
- Two Neuro Hospitalists and midlevel coverage
- Telehealth coverage for emergent stroke night call
- Four weeks PTO – one week - CME $2500 allowance
- Full benefits, life and disability insurance, employer retirement contributions, malpractice and more
Practice in a metropolitan area with access to everything you could ask for!
- Easy access to beautiful beaches
- Easy access to weekend destinations like New Orleans, Louisiana and Memphis, Tennessee
- Live in a big city or retreat to a comfortable, nearby suburban community
- Enjoy a nice warm climate along with southern hospitality
- International airport in town
- Excellent school districts
- Brand new convention center and numerous amenities
- A great place for entertainment and live music
- Rich culture embodies this historic yet modern city!
To be considered for this Neurology opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: N 1151271
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more practice opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. All inquiries are considered confidential.