Posted 4 days ago
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Alabama – A Charming Riverfront Community Situated in a Service Area of 250,000+
Nephrology Opportunity – $500,000 Income Potential
Private Practice Setting – 100% Nephrology
An exceptionally well-respected, financially-stable, well-established private practice is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible NEPHROLOGIST to join this thriving practice on a partnership track. You will be joining a progressive, forward thinking practice that has ownership in multiple outpatient dialysis centers!
• Practice 100% nephrology – be busy from day one
• 30+ new patient referrals per month will be diverted to the new nephrologist
• Partnership track with ownership opportunities in the practice and dialysis centers
• Shared call rotation that is not busy
• Work hard and earn above the MGMA’s 90th percentile
• Full comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and retirement
• Competitive signing bonus and relocation assistance offered
This beautiful, historic community is a great place to start or raise a family. Live in a region that offers upscale local amenities as well as quick access to large metropolitan cities, the mountains or the beach! Come enjoy tremendous quality of life in this affordable, rapidly growing area.
• Outdoor enthusiast’s paradise with world class fishing, hunting and water sports
• Enjoy all four seasons with mild winters, beautiful rolling hills and a scenic river
• Renovated, rejuvenated downtown offers upscale dining and live music
• Endless regional and local festivals, community events and Off-Broadway performances
• Enjoy a cost of living that is 14% below the US average and a robust housing market
• A suburban community with a close-knit, family-oriented feel!
To be considered for this Nephrology Physician opportunity, please contact Kevin Dodson at (949) 429-4381 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job ID: NEP 5782035
For more Nephrology job opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.
Be the first to review this employer!