Coastal Southern California – Maternal & Fetal Medicine Opportunity
Employed Position with Full Benefits
4-Day Work Week
Are you a self-starter looking to put your experience and skill set to use? Are you a leader who likes to take the initiative? This reputable and established hospital is looking to expand their services in the community. Join now and become an integral part in expanding the new Maternal & Fetal Medicine service line. With full support from the hospital and the OBGYNs in the community, you will quickly build up your practice with NO competition!
- Cover only 1 hospital
- Help the current MFM physician develop the service line
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Full-service consultative practice
- Immediate referrals from the OBGYN providers in the area
- Employed position with salary guarantee + full benefits
- Relocation assistance and sign-on bonus available
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with valid medical license
Come live in this coastal Southern California community where you are just minutes to the beach. Imagine driving through acres of mature vineyards along the Pacific Coast Highway as the sun sets over the ocean. This community offers just that and much more!
- Sunny weather year-round with over 350 days of sunshine
- Surfing, hiking, sailing, golf, horseback riding… you name it, they have it all
- UC Santa Barbara, Pepperdine, UCLA, USC all within easy access
- Culturally diverse community
- Access to an international airport
- Quick drive to Los Angeles, Santa Barbara, and Santa Monica
- Clean and safe neighborhoods with excellent schools
- Museums, fine dining, retail shopping, festivals & much more
To be considered for this Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician opportunity, please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Job ID: MFM 212316
For more Maternal Fetal Medicine Physician opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com, follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP or fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.