DALLAS, TEXAS TRADITIONAL INTERNAL MEDICINE OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYED
MAJOR METROPOLITAN CITY $275,000+ INCOME POTENTIAL
ESTABLISHED PRACTICE EXCEPTIONAL BENEFITS NO STATE INCOME TAX
Would you like to practice with a group that values you as a person and where you have genuine input in the practice? A large health system is seeking a Board Certified or Board Eligible INTERNAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN to join an inpatient / outpatient group practice. Rapid growth in the area coupled a defined need for your specialty leads to a quick ramp up.
- Treat 14 15 patients per day in a fully staffed, well managed clinic
- Some inpatient work and light clinic call
- $275,000+ income potential with base salary, RVUs and other income streams
- Teaching program with the opportunity to work with residents, if desired
- Full comprehensive benefits package with outstanding retirement plans
- Competitive signing bonus and relocation assistance offered
Dallas, the hub of the fourth largest metro in the US, features a booming local economy coupled with an endless abundance of amenities. A region rich in history that offers a wealth of art, culture, entertainment and one of the best skylines in the world. Join the hustle and bustle of a thriving downtown scene or settle in one of the many peaceful suburbs come experience all that Dallas has to offer!
- Some of the top ranked public and private schools in the United States
- International airport, regional airport and headquarters to two major airlines
- Endless variety of restaurants, world class entertainment and art museums
- Professional sports, top flight shopping plus nonstop events and activities
- Mild winters, exceptional home prices and cultural diversity
- No state income tax and favorable tort reform for physicians
Job ID: IM 7372569
For more Internal Medicine opportunities, visit us online at www.fidelismp.com or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP. You may also fax your CV to (949) 325-7011. All inquiries are considered confidential.