A new ENT physician opportunity is now available in New York at a large physician-owned and run multi-specialty group. You will work with qualified professional staff including a couple other otolaryngologists and physicians in over 20 specialties. The facility is hiring an additional physician to support the developing community. The new otolaryngologist will see 18 to 20 patients per day on average. Procedures will include sinus endoscopic surgery, head and neck surgery, laryngeal surgery, otological surgery including mastoidectomies, tympanoplasties and facial malignancies and lesions. The ENT department is complete with audiological services. You will work Monday through Friday with 1:3 call. You will need to be board certified or board eligible current NY license, and CompHealth's licensing team can help you with the processing and application if necessary.
This full partnership track position offers a competitive compensation package with production bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, four weeks of vacation and CME, life insurance, and a retirement package.
Come live and practice in a beautiful upstate New York location with plenty of nearby recreation. You will have the opportunity to ski in the Adirondacks in the winter and hike and bike in the other months. The town is located between Syracuse and Albany and close to attractions like the baseball hall of fame.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right urology job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen directly at 801.930.3776 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Large multi-specialty group
- 18 to 20 patients per day
- 1:3 call schedule
- ENT department has audiological services
- Competitive compensation package with production bonuses
- Full partnership track position
- Malpractice insurance, health benefits, life insurance, and retirement package
- 4 weeks of vacation and CME time
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- Help with licensing and credentialing
- All at no cost to you