An award-winning facility in Pennsylvania seeks a pediatric hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. Physician must be comfortable with attending deliveries, intubations, UVC, and lumbar punctures. Assignment schedule is 24-hour call and physician will see 0-2 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active and unrestricted PA license in hand.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, we can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- 24-hour call
- PA license in hand required
- BC or BE required
- 0-2 patients per day
- NRP required
- Level I nursery
- Must attend deliveries, intubations, UVC, and lumbar puncture
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing