Surgical Oncologist Needed in Northern Florida
North Florida Regional Medical Center and Surgical Group of Gainesville are seeking a fellowship trained, board certified / board eligible surgical oncologist to join their team.
- The incoming surgeon would join a group of 9 general surgeons and be a hepatobiliary specialist focusing on liver, pancreas, duodenum, gall bladder and esophageal cancers.
- Some general surgery call required.
- Hospital will be offering the incoming physician a competitive compensation package including salary, benefits and malpractice coverage.
- Located in northern Florida, hospital is just a short drive from the coast as well as many of Central Florida?s premier attractions, like Disney.
- City is home to the University of Florida Gators but it is much more than just a sports town.
- City offers a lively downtown area, intriguing museums and countless events and outdoor activities.