South Central Michigan seeks Additional Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will join two 100% Rheumatology specialists in thriving private practice.
- Facility is fully equipped with on-site lab, xray, and bone density testing.
- Financial package will include competitive guaranteed salary, production bonuses, partnership track option.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, pension, vacation/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
- Michigan licensed favored, ties to upper Midwest favored.
Lansing is a lovely mid-sized city in South Central Michigan, being home to large employers such as the State of Michigan, Michigan State University and General Motors. It is one hour to Ann Arbor, Flint, Grand Rapids for national airports, and only 90 minutes to Detroit for all major metro amenities. This community is a desirable place to live, offering a competitive school system, cultural opportunities, shopping, concerts and shows, summer festivals, and only a short drive to a more country setting or relaxing destinations like Lake Michigan.