Central Wisconsin Seeks Employed Rheumatologist
Successful candidate will join three employed Outpatient Rheumatologists in established, 300 physician multi-specialty group practice.
- Bone density and infusion center on-site.
- Average of 18 patients seen daily in clinic, new patients average 30 day wait, call 1:5 via phone consults only.
- Financial package will include two year guaranteed salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health includes family, life, ST/LT disability, 401K pension, 4 weeks vacation, 12 days CME with $5800 expenses, $10K relocation.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
- H1B Visa accepted.
This community has a local population of 10,000 and is located half way between Minneapolis/St. Paul and Green Bay for all major metro amenities and national airport for traveling.