Northeastern Ohio seeks Endocrinologist
Successful candidate will join established 35 physician multi-specialty group as first Endocrinologist.
- Busy outpatient-only practice should ramp up quickly with abundant patient referrals from the largest primary care network in region.
- Diabetes center located in hospital, on-site Nurse Practitioner Diabetes Educator, huge diabetes patient need.
- Option of working 4 day work week, flexible hours, possibly part time can be negotiated, new clinic under construction.
- Financial package will include competitive base salary, production bonuses, signing bonus, possible loan repayment assistance.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include malpractice, health, life, dental, 401 and 403B pension plans, 3 weeks vacation/CME with $2500 expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, upcoming fellow grads along with experienced candidates welcomed.
This community has a local population of 90,000 and is conveniently located within easy drive between Cleveland and Pittsburgh for all major metro amenities and international airport for traveling. With the new oil and gas industries located in Northeastern Ohio, the economic status is growing. An excellent school system, along with abundant colleges and universities locally and nearby for higher education, make this a great place to raise a family.