Obstetrics & Gynecology (OBGYN) Opportunity in Saint Louis, MO
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Saint Louis, MO
CareSTL Health -
Hours:Monday-Tuesday & Thursday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM, Wednesday 8 AM - 6 PM
Average Patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: Rotated Weeknights and Weekends
Compensation: Negotiable | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC (HPSA: 17)
Benefits: Employer Paid Benefits Include | Medical/Dental/Vision | Group Health Policy | Short/Long-Term Life Insurance | FSA | 401k Retirement Package | 20 PTO Days | 5 CME Days Plus Allowance | 2 Programs for Potential Loan Repayment | Professional Liability Insurance Offered Under FTCA
- Part-Time must work 3 days per week.
- BE candidates only accepted if a new graduate.
- Our ideal candidate will have a passion for providing healthcare to the underserved population and making a difference in our community.
- We are an integrated health center with labs and a pharmacy on-site.
- Live in St. Louis - known for massive parks, famous museum district, free Metropolitan Zoological Center, and beautiful homes.
- Excellent primary and secondary schools. We are the home of Ragtime/St. Louis Rhythm & Blues. Chicago is only 4 hours away and the St. Louis International Airport is just 15 minutes away.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057