Posted 20 hours ago
Emergency Medicine Locum needed outside of Boston
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
EM locums needed for Massachusetts ER
Specialty Needed: ER
BC/BE Requirements: BC ER
Length Of Assignment: 2 shifts minimum, but more depending on flexibility
Facility Type: hospital
Patient Volume: Less than 30 bed Acute Care
Call Requirements: no call
Patient Age Range: All ages
Coverage: Single physician coverage, but have 2 Midlevels help from 9:30A - 9:30P and 11:30A - 11:30P. They will be either PAs or NPs. Physician will be solo from 11:30P - 9:30A.
Shifts available: They have 8, 9, and 12 hour shifts day and night.
Call Requirements: No call
ABOUT ALLIANCE RECRUITING RESOURCES EMERGENCY MEDICINE LOCUMS:
* Supplement your income all while having all your housing, travel, and malpractice insurance provided.
* We even can help with licensing.
* Most ED departments are flexible on the schedule and can try to work around your permanent schedule where they are able.
* Fast Pay, great rates, and you get personal service from an experienced physician recruiter.
* Many ER departments can utilize Family Practice, Internal Medicine, and even Surgeons with EM experience.
* Not always just limited to board certified ABEM or ACEP physicians.
* Call us today to see how we can help you find your next EM locum position.
Please reply with a current CV or Call us at 1-800-759-8203 to inquire about this job.
******* Let us find your perfect job! Ask us about our referral bonus! ********
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
Alliance Recruiting Resources, Inc.
Be the first to review this employer!