Intercoastal Medical Group, Inc. -
- Full Time
- Hours:Mon - Fri 8 AM - 5 PM
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 25-30
- Call Schedule: Varies, optional inpatient call available for additional compensation
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package. Physicians may earn additional compensation via productivity bonuses. Partnership option available after the 2nd year of employment.
- Benefits: Health/Dental/Vision plans available with included Claims Made Malpractice insurance provided by the practice. | All physicians are granted 3 weeks of PTO and 1 week for CME (with up to $2,500 reimbursement for expenses). | 401(k) available with 3% match (up to the first $250k)
- Additional Info: Intercoastal Medical Group is offering outstanding career opportunities for physicians to enhance their careers while living in one of the country's most sought-after locations. Board eligible will only be accepted if a new graduate.
Bradenton is home to the Village of the Arts, a renovated neighborhood immediately south of downtown where special zoning laws allow residents to live and work in their homes. Many of these once dilapidated houses have been converted into studios, galleries, small restaurants and other small businesses.