Infectious Disease Physician for an employed opportunity with one of the premier physician organizations in the region. Join another physician in an established practice setting doing both clinic and inpatient. Regular Monday to Friday schedule from 8am-5pm or similar hours. Shared call and weekends.
Live and practice in one of the largest city and metro areas in the Southwest with over 1 million population. Top rated school systems, colleges, low cost of living, and outstanding residential communities.
If you are interested in this Physician opportunity or others like it CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Premier organization in Oklahoma with an outstanding reputation in the region
- Seeking an ID physician to join another in an established practice setting
- Traditional practice seeing patients in the clinic and hospital
- Be busy from the start with the waiting patient base and group referrals
- Stable and secure employed position with a competitive salary and incentives
- Full benefits package and relocation assistance
- Open to experienced ID physicians or 2018 ID Fellows
- Live and practice in one of the largest city and metro areas in the Southwest. Low cost of living,
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you