Login to apply using your existing application:
Create an account to manage your application.
|Specialty||Hematology and Oncology|
|Shift||Contact for details|
|Pay Rate||Contact for details|
Permanent Hematology/Oncology opportunity to join a comprehensive cancer program in New York state, one hour outside Syracuse.
Located in a historic village in central NY that boasts a strong sense of community and has close proximity to outdoor recreation and cultural activities.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible with residency in Internal Medicine and Fellowship in Hem/Onc
- J1 and H1-B Visa accepted
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, CME, relocation assistance and paid malpractice insurance
- The ideal candidate with have a strong clinical background and interest in clinical research and teaching
Contact VeloSource to discuss this job or any of our Permanent and Locum Tenens opportunities nation-wide.