Nurse Practitioner (NP) Opportunity in New York, NY
Have you Applied Before?
Login to apply using your existing application:
First Time Applying?
Create an account to manage your application.
New York, NY
Apicha Community Health Center -
Hours:Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM, Wednesdays or Thursdays are 10:30 AM - 7:30 PM
Average Patients seen: 20
Call Schedule: No Call
Compensation: Highly Competitive Compensation of $120K | Negotiable | Based on Experience | Loan Forgiveness Through the NHSC | HPSA 18
Benefits: Medical/Dental | Life | AD&D | Short-Term Disability | Accrue Up to 20 PTO Days in the First Year | 1 Sick Day per Month | 1 Week for CME's | Loan Repayment Potential Through the NHSC
- Previous experience as a nurse practitioner is required and 2 years experience is preferred.
- Experience working with the LGBT community is required.
- Experience treating and prescribing for HIV is preferred.
- AAHIVMA/HIVMA certified is preferred but not required.
- This position will provide primary medical care to a panel of adult patients including LGBT and people living with chronic HIV infection; assess and manage acute conditions including STDs, URIs, etc.
- Provide basic mental health screening and treatment of non-emergent mental health conditions such as anxiety and depression.
- EMR: eClinical Works
- We believe in caring for marginalized populations: the LGB, transgender/GNC, HIV+, communities of color and people living in Jackson Heights and the lower Eastside. We believe in quality, compassionate healthcare.
Good place to be.
Write a Review
Write a Review
530 E. Corporate Dr.
Suite 100 Lewisville, TX 75057