CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that is need of a family medicine or internal medicine physician to provide coverage while they recruit a permanent replacement. Physician will see an average of 18 patients per day and the schedule will be flexible. Physician must be board certified, able to suture, and have an up-to-date CPR certification. A Spanish-speaking provider is preferred but not required.
Contact us to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Monday-Friday, no call
- Flexible schedule
- BC required
- 18 patients per day
- CPR cert must be up to date
- Spanish-speaking preferred
- Local physician preferred
- Permanent potential
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing