There is a new emergency medicine physician opportunity now available in Minnesota. Your assignment schedule will be 12- or 24-hour shifts, 10-12 shifts need coverage monthly, and this facility handles 3650 annually. As the covering physician, you must be board certified in EM, IM, or FM and have a current MN license in hand. An ACLS, ATLS, and PALS are required if you are not EM boarded.
Locum tenens physicians will help solve the demand challenges facing hospitals and their patients for decades to come.
- 12- or 24-hour shifts
- 10-12 shifts per month
- MN license in hand required
- BC in EM, IM, or FM required
- ACLS, ATLS, and PALS required if not EM boarded
- 3650 in annual volume
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing