Pittsburgh Area Group Adding Trauma Surgeon
We are currently scheduling interviews with an established Trauma Center seeking a full-time Trauma Surgeon.
- Must be BC/BE in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care
- Level II Center with 1400 admissions and acute care surgery as well
- You may have the option to cross over to a Level I Center as well
- You will have an Academic Appointment and get involved in education & research if you wish
- This opportunity provides outstanding compensation and benefits
Pittsburgh, named America's fifth Best Place to Raise a Family (Readers Digest), is fun, affordable and packed with family entertainment. Pittsburgh's neighborhoods are each small towns where families live for generations building a sense of loyalty and pride in their community. The city's geographical location is definitely one of its most stunning features, with rivers, hills and valleys coming together to form a remarkable tableau.
In Pittsburgh, you can experience the best in history, architecture and cultural events. You can also experience the outdoors hunting, fishing and nature watching. Children can attend excellent public and private schools. Professional sports venues can be seen all throughout the year cheering on the beloved Pirates, Penguins and Steelers.