Neurosurgeon needed in Southeastern Wisconsin
Southeastern Wisconsin based Medical Group has an exciting opportunity for a Neurosurgeon.
- This is a large, multi-specialty group with over 300 Physicians covering Southeastern Wisconsin.
- Hospital is a primary stroke care accredited hospital.
- Their recent expansion with the Center for Neurological Disorders and dedicated Neurointerventional Radiologists creates an outstanding Opportunity to build a dedicated Neurosurgical Team.
- Join a system dedicated to Physician Partnership and Leadership, to build a Neurosurgical Service line in a thriving, Metropolitan Medical community
- Strong and Supportive In-House Hospitalist Team
- Practice Opportunity for Inpatient, Outpatient, and Service line Development/oversight
- Weekend Call 1:4
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Generous benefits, including a great retirement plan