Psychiatry-Addiction Practice now Available in Tallahassee, FL
Enterprise Medical Services is assisting a Behavioral Health Center that has been part of the medical community for nearly 50 years. This is a 60 bed inpatient facility with psychiatric emergency services, two adult units and a child-adolescent unit and a consultation-liaison service. Their medical director reports directly to the chief medical officer of the hospital.
- Seeking a BC/BE Adult psychiatrist with sub specialization in addictions psychiatry or addictions medicine
- Staff consists of 10 psychiatrists who are collegial, competent and support one another
- Call system is VERY physician friendly with two physicians covering every week from 7 p.m. until 5 a.m.; after hours calls are directed to one of the two on-duty physicians
- Employment contract (with first year salary guarantee), competitive benefits and salary
- Office hours are from 7-4 or 8-5
Often described as "The Other Florida" with its deep-rooted history, rolling hills, mild climate, Southern-style hospitality and canopy roads of moss-draped oaks, this is a Florida few have seen. This is a medium-sized city of 175K residents, where the power of state government and a vibrant academic and artistic community are complemented by old-fashioned charm. It is located in the central northwest panhandle region of Florida, 30 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico and 30 minutes south of Thomasville Georgia.