A Wyoming-based facility is currently seeking a locum tenens emergency medicine physician who may be interested in an ongoing opportunity. Assignment schedule is 7am-6pm or 6pm-7am, 8 shifts need coverage monthly, and the facility sees 14k patients annually. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible in EM, IM, or FM and have an ACLS, ATLS, and PALS.
Contact us to discuss this or other opportunities that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
- 8 shifts per month
- Single MD coverage
- 14,000 patients per year
- ACLS, ATLS and PALS are required
- Must have an active WY license in hand
- 7am-6pm or 6pm-7am
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing