CompHealth is currently assisting an urgent care in New Jersey with their search for a primary care physician. The facility needs a physician to help cover the growing community. The schedule is three, 12-hour shifts per week from 8:00am to 8:00pm. The incoming primary care physician will see 15 to 25 outpatients per day for the first year and 25 to 40 outpatients per day after the second year. The facility has x-rays and a lab available onsite. You must be board certified or board eligible in family medicine, urgent care, emergency medicine, or occupational medicine. You will need an NJ medical license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one if necessary. Final-year residents will be considered.
You'll be provided relocation assistance, a $30K sign-on, $4K CME stipend, a 401(k) with a 3% match, and occurrence malpractice insurance. You'll also receive a competitive compensation package, quality bonuses, health benefits, and 10 to 15 days of vacation.
Come live and practice in this great New Jersey location. It's located between the coast and Philadelphia.
CompHealth was founded in 1979 and is now the largest physician staffing agency in the U.S. Because we work with thousands of facilities throughout the country, we can find the right urgent care job and location for you.
To get started, please contact Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient position
- 3 shifts per week, 8:00am-8:00pm
- BC or BE in FM, EM, UC, or Occ Med
- 1st year: 15-25 patients daily, 2nd year: 25-40 patients daily
- $4K CME stipend
- 401(k) with a 3% match
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- $30K sign-on
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail