Post-Acute Care Physician Opportunity in a lake community north of San Francisco and Sacramento. Open to IM or FP physicians to see adult patients. Geriatrics experience a plus but not required. Will be a Monday to Friday flexible day schedule rounding on patients in their rooms at various Skilled Nursing Facilities (SNFs) or similar facilities.
Physician will usually average no more than 15 patients per day. No rounding in the Hospital as the focus is on the patients who are released from the hospital but not well enough to go home yet. The facilities in close proximity to each other.
Base salary, plus outstanding bonus incentives. Earnings potential in the $250K to $300K range with their salary/bonus combined.
If you are interested in this Provider opportunity or others like it, CompHealth can help. Apply Now. Contact Gary Nishizaki at direct #954.837.2697 or send CV to email@example.com to be considered.
- Enjoy a top employed position with a premier national organization
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule is flexible hours per physician
- No hospital coverage at all. See only patients in the post-acute care setting. Facilities in close proximity to each other.
- An excellent salary + bonus program for $250K to $300K combined earnings potential
- Full benefits package, vacation days, CME, and malpractice w/tail covered
- Can start in 30 days as there is no hospital credentialing
- Future leadership opportunities available if a physician wants that career path
- North Central California lake community located north of San Francisco and Sacramento.
- Positions open nationwide
- Specialty-specific recruiting teams
- Resources for CV writing and acing your interview
- All at no cost to you