An Iowa facility is urgently seeking a family medicine or internal medicine physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. Assignment schedule is Monday through Friday from 8am to 4:30pm, with no call. The physician will see 15-18 patients per day on average. Covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have a current IA license or be willing to obtain one. EMR systems knowledge for charting is required.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Established clinic
- Outpatient setting
- Monday-Friday, 8am-4:30pm
- No call
- BC or BE required
- 15-18 patients per day
- EMR charting knowledge required
- 36 clinical hours, 4 administrative hours
- Comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Housing, travel, and local transportation
- Licensing assistance
- Credentialing and hospital privileges processing