Coumadin Nurse Practitioner Opening in Southern Oregon-FT with Relocation
A healthcare system located in Southern Oregon is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to join their Coumadin Clinic.
- Base compensation of $120K per year
- Relocation assistance of $10,000, CME allowance of $3,000, Generous vacation accrual plan
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Schedule will be 10 hour days, 4 day work week
- The Coumadin NP will be doing anticoagulation assessments for patients taking Coumadin or Warfarin, including education and/or treatment of acute and chronic health problems along with preventative care.
This position is located in a beautiful river town with much to explore! From our captivating scenery to vast opportunities for adventure, we are nature's playground. Residents enjoy exceptional dining, remarkable and unique shops, friendly people, and an overall charming town. Apply today to find out more!