Endocrinology NP or PA position in Southern Oregon
A not-for-profit, comprehensive healthcare system that serves 600,000 residents in and around Southern Oregon and Northern California is seeking an Endocrinology Advanced Provider to join their team.
- Annual base salary of $120,000 per year
- Performance incentives up to $10,000 per years starting in year 2
- $10,000-$20,000 signing bonus depending on experience
- $10,000 relocation assistance
- $3,000 annual CME allowance
- 30 days of paid time off per year
- 4 Year service commitment
- Excellent health, dental, vision, and retirement benefits
- Join an established team with 1 physician, 1 nurse, 2 MA's, and 2 PSR's
This position is located in picturesque Southern Oregon which is known for its temperate climate with an average of 196 sunny days per year! Our temperate, four-season climate offers warm summers, mild winters, beautiful springs, and exquisite autumns.