Pulmonary/Critical Care position near Flint Michigan with 2 year partnership track. Job ID# 32705
- BC/BE in Pulmonology/Critical Care
- Join a busy group in an employed position
- Call is 1:4
- Additional Sleep qualification is helpful but not mandatory.
- Balanced rotation of inpatient consults in the ICU of only one hospital as well as outpatient services
- Strong office support staff with Ray & Complete PFT machine in the office
- Facility is equipped with EBUS & Navigational Bronchoscopy in addition to regular Bronchoscopies at the hospital
- Chance to mentor Medical & Family Practice Residents & medical students from the strong College Affiliation in the area
- H1 candidates welcome; 2020 candidates welcome
- Competitive base salary along with a comprehensive benefits package including 401K, relocation assistance, CME, vacation, health, dental, vision, and more.
- Family-friendly area with great schools and outdoor activities
All Star Recruiting Benefits
- Full-service agency
- 24/7 professional and reliable service
- Dedicated, specialty-specific consultants