The Locum Tenens Experts
Barton Associates is a leading national locum tenens physician, physician assistant, and nurse practitioner staffing company. Whether you need long term support for your practice, short term vacation coverage, immediate coverage due to an unplanned absence or resignation, or anything in between, our locum tenens experts are here to help.
The Best Talent in the Industry
Our experienced recruiting team conducts thorough interviews and reference checks to ensure that we have the best network of locum tenens physicians, dentists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners in the industry – ready to go when you are.
Maximize Patient Access And Revenue
Flexible Solutions Your Organization Needs To Thrive
- Whether you need long term coverage for your practice, short term vacation coverage, or anything in between – you can trust Barton Associates to provide the flexible staffing solutions your organization needs to thrive.
A Proactive Approach
- We recruit new locums every day, actively help our physicians, dentists, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners obtain new licenses so they’re ready to work in your state at a moment’s notice. We can also help your organization credential locums in advance of a specific need – greatly improving your ability to react to unforeseen staffing challenges.
Fast, Easy, Efficient Hiring Process
- From securing the perfect candidate to credentialing and travel-related issues, our experts handle the entire locum tenens staffing process for you – so you can focus on your practice. Just let us know what you need and we’ll take care of the rest!
Medical Malpractice Insurance Provided
- Many agencies charge additional separate fees for medical malpractice coverage. Barton Associates provides ‘A’ rated medical malpractice insurance for our locum tenens providers on assignment at no additional charge.
Industry Leading Support
- When you work with Barton, you’re supported by an entire team of experts; including recruiters, account managers, licensing and credentialing specialists,travel coordinators, and others with one goal — to make the process as fast, easy, and efficient as possible.
If you don't work for Barton, you should. Best contractor I have ever had in working locums for the past 16 years. Gabby, in NH is the very best recruiter ever!